Friday, May 25, 2012

Walk for Miles and for Myself


beach, photography, rail, mini, print, simple, beach bum chix
Beach Rail
"I read ... and walked for miles along the beach,
writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly
for someone wonderful who would
step out of the darkness and change my life.

It never crossed my mind that
that person could be me."

- Anna Quindlan


I hope to do a lot of walking on the beach over the next couple of weeks ... Filling those cracked open places with the "putty" of salty air, beach sand, and ocean water.


"Giving back my heart to itself, to the stranger who has loved me all my life."

- paraphrased from Derek Walcott


What about you?  Any big plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

enjoy this post? be kind and share it!

all the photography on this site is available at www.beachbumchix.com or www.beachbumchix.etsy.com.